Design Capital 21
On 22 June 2016, winners of the Design Capital 21 competition were announced at a press conference held at the office of Capital City Property Sdn Bhd, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
Design Capital 21 is an interior design competition for a new integrated mall called Capital 21. The mall intends to adopt as its conceptual design the theme of the world’s famous capital cities from the five continents. Each floor must be representative of the continent by bringing to life the characteristics and identities of its capital cities.
• Upper Ground Floor: America | New York, Vegas, New Orleans, Dallas, Washington, Havana
• First Floor: Europe | London, Paris, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Lisbon, Berlin, St. Petersburg
• Second Floor: Australia/Oceania | Wellington, Sydney, Melbourne, Christchurch, Gold Coast
• Third Floor: Asia | Singapore, Bali, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Seoul, Tokyo, Macau
• Fourth Floor: Middle-East/Africa | Cairo, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Istanbul, Dubai, Morocco